Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 11:00pm
Friday 6:00am - 9:00pm
Saturday-Sunday 9:00am - 9:00pm
This modified schedule is due to an emergency situation with staffing and is
in effect from August 6, 2021 until further notice.
HOLIDAYS (Public Transit Does Not Run)
New Year's Day Easter Sunday
Thanksgiving Christmas Day
Adult (Ages 18-64) $3.00
Additional Rider $1.00
Student (Ages 4-17) $2.00
Elderly (Ages 65+) / Disabled $1.50
Outside Service Area -- Qualiffying Fare + $1.50/mile
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
THE CITY OF BLACK RIVER FALLS, WISCONSIN
- The City of Black River Falls, Wisconsin operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with THE CITY OF BLACK RIVER FALLS, WISCONSIN.
- For more information on the City of Black River Falls, Wisconsin’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 715-284-5514, email email@example.com ; or visit our administrative office at 101 South Second Street, Black River Falls, WI 54615.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE Washington, DC, 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 715-284-5514.
- Si se necesita informacion en otro idioma de contacto, 715-284-5514.