SERVICE NOW OPEN!
The City has awarded the shared-ride taxi service contract to Abby Vans, Inc. which is based in Neillsville, WI. Abby Vans is encouraging clients to set up accounts and make reservations.
Pickup and drop off destinations are limited to the City of Black River Falls and 5 miles surrounding.
Daily 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
(Public Transit Does Not Run)
New Year's Day / Easter Sunday / Memorial Day / Independence Day
Labor Day / Thanksgiving / Christmas Day
|Adult (Ages 18-64)||$7.00|
|Student (Ages 4-17)||$5.00|
|Elderly (Ages 65+) / Disabled||$3.00|
Outside Service Area = Qualifying Fare + $4.00/mile
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Call: (715) 284-4511
Contact us: https://www.abbyvans.com/contact-us/
Client portal: https://www.abbyvans.com/clients/
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
THE CITY OF BLACK RIVER FALLS, WISCONSIN
- The City of Black River Falls, Wisconsin operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with THE CITY OF BLACK RIVER FALLS, WISCONSIN.
- For more information on the City of Black River Falls, Wisconsin’s civil rights program, and the procedures to file a complaint, contact 715-284-5514, email email@example.com ; or visit our administrative office at 101 South Second Street, Black River Falls, WI 54615.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the Office of Civil Rights, Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR, 1200 New Jersey Ave., SE Washington, DC, 20590.
- If information is needed in another language, contact (715) 284-5514.
- Si se necesita informacion en otro idioma de contacto, (715) 284-5514.