The City of Black River Falls is now accepting bids for the following project:
Project: Update / Remodel 40’ x 60’ cold storage building
Project Location: W9875 Airport Road, Black River Falls, WI 54615
- New Steel Roof – 29 Gauge / Color: Green.
- New Steel Walls – 29 Gauge / Color: Tan.
- New steel trim / Color: Green
- New 5” seamless rain gutters installed on both eaves / Color: Green.
- One (1) new 36” W steel service door with dead bolt lock.
- New electrical service to the building.
- Interior electrical work:
- Install new interior light switches to south service door entrance
- Install double-gang outlets per minimum electrical code spacing
- Exterior electrical work:
- Install three (3) wall mounted, box, LED, security lights with light sensors – 2 on East side of building (between OH doors), and 1 on south side (in peak)
- Install one (1) in-use electrical outlet on south side of building
- Remove existing 16’ overhead door.
- Frame and install three (3) new 14’W x 10’H insulated overhead doors on east side of building.
- Concrete and foundation repairs around entire exterior of building for rodent prevention.
- Concrete apron along east side of building (60’) and in front of service door on south side of building (approximately 15’). Total concrete to be installed: 5’ Wide x 75’ Long x 6” Thick.
- Install chain link fence eight (8) feet tall on south side of building to enclose a 40’ x 60’ area with double wide, lockable, swing gates providing a 24’ opening allowing gates to swing 180 degrees and with wheels installed on ends of each gate. Also include one (1) lockable service gate located next to the building for access to service door.
- Fence option to bid separately: Privacy panels / Color: Green
- Properly dispose of all old material removed from the project building and grounds.
- Any and all license and permit submissions and fees will be the responsibility of the contractor.
- Project to be completed by October 31, 2020.
All bids to include:
- Detailed itemized list for all elements listed above.
- Bidder’s Qualifications.
- Certificate of liability insurance with City of Black River Falls named as additional insured.
For inspection of project site prior to submitting a bid please contact the
City Administrator at 715-284-2315 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submitting bids is 4:00pm, Tuesday, June 30, 2020. Bids may be delivered in person, via email (email@example.com), or by mailing to:
City of Black River Falls
Attention: City Administrator
101 S. Second Street
Black River Falls, WI 54615